In this section
Thrive in Education
Salford Thrive in Education is a 3-year programme which started in August 2020 and was developed in response to the Mental Health and Schools Green Paper, with GM part of National Trailblazer site investment for mental health in schools.
The programme will provide support for children and young people's emotional health and wellbeing in school and education settings.
A co-ordinated response with multi agency joint working offered directly into schools.
Thrive in Education will provide:
- Training, advice, consultation to staff in school
- Additional support to primaries as well as secondary schools, linking with transition and PIT support.
- Work with children and young people attending Salford Schools
- Work in partnership with existing schools offers i.e. school pastoral support, counsellors
- Provide interventions will be at ‘Getting Advice’ & ‘Getting Help’ of the i-Thrive model
The key partners are:
- 42nd Street
- CAMHS i-Reach (referral guidance available in the downloadable section below)
- Early Help
- Salford Educational Psychology Service
- Emotionally Friendly Schools
With an extended offer including:
- Salford Youth Service
- School Sport Partnerships in Salford
- 0-19 School Health
- Sports Foundation
- Salford Community Leisure
For more information on the programme email TIE@salford.gov.uk
How to contact us
If you have any questions about the Partners in Salford please let us know