Skip to main content

Salford Health and Wellbeing Board

Welcome to the web pages of Salford's Health and Wellbeing Board. These pages contain information about the board and its work, together with links to some of its publications.

About the board

For more information about the governance and membership of the Health and Wellbeing Board, please see the terms of reference, which can be downloaded below. The board is co-chaired by Dr Tom Tasker and councillor John Merry. Each member has written something about themselves and their aspiration for health and wellbeing in Salford.

Board meetings

If you would like to find out more about the board's meetings, please access the city council's website where all the papers are published in advance of each meeting. Many Health and Wellbeing Board meetings are open to the public, and an opportunity exists to take questions from members of the public. If you wish to submit a question for consideration at a meeting, please download and complete the form from the box below and return it to the address stated on the form.

Meeting dates

All meetings are scheduled to be held in the Salford Suite at Salford City Council, Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, M27 5DA

Some of the work of the board

The Health and Wellbeing Board is responsible for making sure that Salford has a Joint Strategic Needs Assessment which is the way that Board partners discharge their responsibility for making sure the local people get the kind of services that they need.

In 2016, Salford's Health and Wellbeing Board published its Locality Plan. An updated version was published in 2020, which can be downloaded below. 

The Health and Wellbeing Board now has a news and information page with regular updates on the board's activities in Salford.

Questions from the public

See details of how members of the public can submit questions to the Health and Wellbeing Board.

Find out more

If you have a query or want more information about Salford's Health and Wellbeing Board, please contact (Public Health Development Officer).

Written correspondence should be sent to:
Salford Health and Wellbeing Board
Unity House
Salford Civic Centre
Chorley Road
M27 5AW

How to contact us

If you have any questions about the Partners in Salford please let us know

Cookie notice

Find out more about how this website uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience.