Welcome to Salford City Partnership
Please use the buttons on the left hand side of this page to access information about:
- Salford's Children and Young People's Trust
- Salford's Health and Wellbeing Board
- Salford Community Safety Partnership
- Salford Strategic Housing Partnership
- Salford's Skills and Work Board
- Salford Safeguarding Children Board
- Salford Safeguarding Adults Board
This replaced Partners IN Salford although we will be keeping www.partnersinsalford.org as our website.
If you have any questions concerning Salford City Partnership please email Anne Lythgoe or call her on 0161 793 3553.
Tell us what you think...
This website exists for the whole Partnership to use and your ideas for what should be on the site are vital in making it a true partnership resource. Please email any comments and suggestions to Anne Lythgoe.
Salford City Partnership brings together people from the public, private, voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise sectors.
We work closely together to ensure that all of Salford's citizens have an equal chance to thrive.
- Partnership Protocol (pdf, 396kb)
This page was last updated on 24 November 2016