Welcome to Salford City Partnership
Salford Youth Day 2016 took place on 12 August. Find out more about what went on at #SalfordYouthDay.
News from the partnership:
- Read our latest e-Bulletin
- Salford City Partnership meeting papers
- Read about our latest Partnership Conference: "Greater Manchester Devolution and how it affects you", held Wednesday 11 November
- We have launched our Equality Strategy for Salford and the Salford Equality Network
- Find out more about our Partnership Priorities and Actions 2014 - 2016
This replaces Partners IN Salford although we will be keeping www.partnersinsalford.org as our website. We are now updating our pages to reflect these new developments. We hope to have this completed by the end of February. Some references and documents will still carry the Partners IN Salford name, please read Salford City Partnership where this occurs.
If you have any questions concerning Salford City Partnership please email Anne Lythgoe or call her on 0161 793 3553.
Tell us what you think...
This website exists for the whole Partnership to use and your ideas for what should be on the site are vital in making it a true partnership resource. Please email any comments and suggestions to Anne Lythgoe.
Salford City Partnership brings together people from the public, private, voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise sectors.
We work closely together to ensure that all of Salford's citizens have an equal chance to thrive.
- Partnership Protocol (pdf, 396kb)
This page was last updated on 15 August 2016