Welcome to Salford City Partnership
Farewell Josie Browne
On 8 August 2015, Salford lost one of our greatest champions for people with disabilities: Josie Browne. She will be sadly missed by her colleagues, those who she strived to support and by all of us who have ever worked with or come into contact with her.
- Salford City Partnership meeting papers
- Find out about Shelagh Delaney - A New Collaboration and Shelagh Delaney Day on 25 November
- Book your place at this year's Partnership Conference "Greater Manchester Devolution and how it affects you" to be held the afternoon of Wednesday 11 November 2015
- Read our latest e-Bulletin
- We have launched our Equality Strategy for Salford and the Salford Equality Network
- Find out more about our Partnership Priorities and Actions 2014 - 2016
This replaces Partners IN Salford although we will be keeping www.partnersinsalford.org as our website. We are now updating our pages to reflect these new developments. We hope to have this completed by the end of February. Some references and documents will still carry the Partners IN Salford name, please read Salford City Partnership where this occurs.
If you have any questions concerning Salford City Partnership please email Jon.Stephenson@salford.gov.uk (Partnership Manager) or call him on 0161 793 2929.
Tell us what you think...
This website exists for the whole Partnership to use and your ideas for what should be on the site are vital in making it a true partnership resource. Please email any comments and suggestions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salford City Partnership brings together people from the public, private, voluntary, community and faith sectors.
We work closely together to ensure that all of Salford's citizens have an equal chance to thrive.
- Partnership Protocol (pdf, 396kb)
This page was last updated on 30 September 2015