Welcome to Salford City Partnership
- Read our latest e-Bulletin
- Youth Day 2014 was on Tuesday 12 August - along with young people all over the world, Salford celebrated the great things young people contribute to our communities
- Spirit of Salford has been launched - a recognition of everything great about our city - find out how you can get involved
- See what happened at the Partnership Conference
- Find out about our proposals for a new Salford City Partnership
- Salford City Partnership meeting papers
We have a new Partnership!
This replaces Partners IN Salford although we will be keeping www.partnersinsalford.org as our website. We are now updating our pages to reflect these new developments. We hope to have this completed by the end of February. Some references and documents will still carry the Partners IN Salford name, please read Salford City Partnership where this occurs.
If you have any questions concerning Salford City Partnership please email Jon.Stephenson@salford.gov.uk (Partnership Manager) or call him on 0161 793 2929.
Tell us what you think...
This website exists for the whole Partnership to use and your ideas for what should be on the site are vital in making it a true partnership resource. Please email any comments and suggestions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salford City Partnership brings together people from the public, private, voluntary, community and faith sectors.
We work closely together to ensure that all of Salford's citizens have an equal chance to thrive.
- Partnership Protocol (pdf, 396kb)
This page was last updated on 28 August 2014